Friday, August 20, 2010

Meatball Sandwhiches


One of my favorites! This recipe is very easy and great to make for groups and families. My good friend Amanda came over for a visit (she also wanted to drop off some birthday presents for me, which I adore!) I made the meatball sammys for the two of us and both of us were full, happy campers. Since I had so many leftovers, Jeff and I got a round two of this dish on Friday night.

Meatball Sandwich
•Frozen meatballs (four per sandwich)
•Spaghetti Sauce
•Provolone cheese slices
•French Bread
•Olive Oil
Cook the frozen meatballs in a saucepan with enough sauce to lightly cover the meatballs. Cook until warm throughout. Slice French bread in half and coat with olive oil. Broil bread until the olive oil slightly crisps. Add meatballs and top with provolone, broil until cheese melts.

My wonderful presents from Amanda: Sleepytime tea, a lantern with candles to go with, and a fishy. The fishy is technically for resting chopsticks upon, but he will live in my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment