Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Scoma's

Jeff and I found this little place Scoma's right on the bay and decided it would be a good bet for fresh seafood. The food, service and view were great. The only thing that really ruined the mood was the lady sitting behind us. She was there with her husband and just talked and talked about how trashy non-rich people were, how one of her neighbors is a self absorbed brat, how her other friend has been talking behind her back and yadda yadda. Maybe she needs to take a longer hard look in the mirror...
But anyways...Jeff looking at the menu
Clam chowder. I actually ordered this one because I have never had clam chowder. Mmmm, I think I will eat this more.
I got a lobster ravioli that was very creamy with fresh lobster.
Jeff got a BIG seafood plate. It was a great way to try a little bit of everything. I decided that I may actually like scallops!
A beautiful view of the bay, I could get used to this!
Mints that are as blue as the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment