Monday, September 27, 2010

Restaurant Review: Snooze

I LOVE BREAKFAST! There, I got that out. Breakfast is my favorite food and I am guilty of going out to way too many breakfasts on weekend mornings. I had been dying to try Snooze, the best rated breakfast place in Denver. Jeff's parents were in the area for the morning so we all went out to get some A.M. food. Since this place is so awesome...there is ALWAYS a wait. So get there early and make sure you aren't too hungry.


Jeff and I shared this creative pancake, "Machu Picchu Pancakes Quinoa and cornmeal pancakes with fresh blueberries, sunflower seeds, agave nectar drizzle and whipped butter. Naturally Gluten Free… the Incas were on to something." Healthy pancake? That just might be a reality....okay, maybe minus the butter.


"Corned Beef Hash Snooze’s signature shredded hash mixed with locally made corned beef, caramelized poblanos and onions. Topped with two eggs your style & toast or tortillas.Irish breakfast anyone?

Ever feel that vegetarian food is always a little small? Not here.... "Snooze Breakfast Burrito Filled with scrambled eggs, hash browns, veggie black beans, cheddar & jack cheese, topped with salsa fresca and your choice of green chili or ranchero!

And finally a picture that will always  make my mouth water. I ordered Egg's Benedict as always. This Benedict was far from normal though and I thank the chefs for their ingenuity...."Bella Benny Thin slices of prosciutto, brie cheese, and perfectly poached eggs on our house made English muffin, topped with cream cheese hollandaise, balsamic glaze and arugula. Viva la Benny!"

Okay, here is one more picture because I am OBSESSED! Excellent benny.
Even though the wait is sometimes long enough to make you want to chew your own arm off, it is worth it. The cute morning/old time diner decor welcomes you into a place where you will want to order everything on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment