Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Candida Breakfast: The E & E

It is that time again. Time to put away the foods that I love so dearly and get my gut to a good place. I am going back on the Candida Diet. Jeff and I are taking a trip to California in three weeks and I would like to actually enjoy the trip and not be sick or doubled over in pain the whole time. My lack of discipline has resulted in the Candidas reforming their battle fronts and reeking havoc on my body. So here it goes! Three weeks of healthy eats.

The easiest change you can make to your diet to start to combat Candida is The E & E (Egg and Ezekiel bread) in the morning for breakfast. Ezekiel bread is a brand of spelt bread, but any spelt or whole grain bread will do that does not contain yeast or sugar. So the instructions are really pretty easy...toast the bread, cook up an egg and there you have it; a quick and easy way to be nice to your tummy.

So you start with an egg...
And then you cook it and put it on the bread. Simple! Now try and tell me that the Candida diet is too hard ;)
There are many more posts to come in the following weeks with fresh Candida diet ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment