Ahh, the Ziploc omelet…sound strange? Perhaps, but it makes life a little bit easier. This recipe is meant for large groups of people, but I only had Jeff and 2 eggs left. So the project became quite small. So here is what you do:
1. Put your name on a quart size Ziploc bag
2. Put two eggs in and shake it up
3. Add ingredients from an omelet bar spread
4. Boil in a large pot of water for 14 minutes
5. Let the eggs slide out of the bag onto your plate and enjoy!
It is a great way to make omelets for a group of people and allows everyone to eat at the same time. You can get creative with your toppings. Jeff and I had cheese, green pepper, bacon, onion, orange pepper and green onions. You can add any kind of cheese, bacon, ham, sausage, onions, peppers, hash browns, hot sauce, spices…really anything!