Friday, January 14, 2011

3 lbs Pork Loin

It was a no brainer that I had to save this recipe for when there would be people around to eat. Three pounds of pork, I mean come on! I would have been eating pork for weeks. I am going to have to give up credit on this one...my mom made the marinade and Rob did the grilling. I just swooped in at the last minute to snap a photo and eat. This recipe is REALLY good and great for special occasions or large groups.

3 lbs. Pork Tenderloin
• ½ cup soy sauce
• 6 Tbsp. honey
• 2 shallots, peel and chop
• 2 garlic cloves, peel and chop
• 2 bay leaves crumbled
• ½ tsp. salt
• 2 tsp. pepper
• 1 tsp. dry mustard
• ½ tsp. ground ginger
• ½ tsp. (or more) fresh parsley, chopped
Puree all in blender. Marinate 3 lbs. pork tender loin in puree for 4 hours minimum. Overnight is best. If 4 hrs leave out last hour. Cook on grill 20 minutes turning constantly. Do NOT baste with sauce. Boil remaining sauce for 5 minutes minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment