"Do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger..." Yes I DO! Linger, as very hip restaurant in the highlands that occupies a building that used to be home to the Olinger Mortuary. Did they take the reference too far? I don't think so. The water is served in iodine bottles but they didn't go so far with the theme to serve 'eyeball olives' or 'spagetthi intestines'.
Why I love Linger:
1. The views are amazing. Rated Top Rooftop bar in all of Denver - as Rated by Ryan Q.
2. They serve tapas from around the world so a lot of different flavors working
3. They have vegan, gluten free and nut free options for the allergic, sensitive and hypochondriac alike.
4. The decor is just plain fun.
5. Service is outstanding.
6. And although I am pained by this --the fried cheese curds are the best (stupid dairy allergy!)
7. A great selection of cocktails
And all of this equals two very happy eaters. I can't wait to go back again soon.