Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chocolate Cinnamon Pancakes

Ready for an easy recipe? My little sister has submitted Chocolate Cinnamon Pancakes. The toughest part of this recipe is finding cinnamon chips. Cinnamon chips are similar to chocolate chips in the baking aisle but can only be found in certain stores at certain time and I couldn't tell you any more details. Sorry, don't kick me! Thankfully, my mom had a stash of the cinnamon chips that perhaps she was saving just for this occasion. I had to enlist my professional pancake maker (Jeff) on this one. I have tried and tried but I can't seem to make a decent looking pancake. Burnt, undercooked, lopsided, uneven.....
Jeff is a pro though!

Cinnamon-Chocolate Pancakes
• Pancake Mix (and ingredients to make mix)
• Chocolate Chips
• Cinnamon Chips
Once you make the pancake batter per usual, stir in a mixture of chocolate chips and cinnamon chips. Mix them around. The pancakes taste wonderful with the cinnamon chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment