Thursday, February 3, 2011

Guest Recipes!

Pesto Mac and Cheese. My sister is a culinary genius. I mean come on, look at the box of Kraft Mac and Cheese with a little pesto powder added in. Amazing!
Breakfast Burritos. I am sure you can figure out this recipe...scrambled eggs, cooked sausage, cooked hashbrowns, bag o' cheese, bag o' tortilla. The recipe book is also an idea book though...and this is a good idea.
My mom's world famous Pumpkin Roll. A favorite of my cousin Jade's. I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about this one.
Cheese ball. So I already have a cheese ball picture, but this is pretty classy!
Strawberry Salad. I am pretty sure this is way too soupy...but I didn't have the heart to make it again for a photo. I am not a huge strawberry or marshmallow fan...
My mom's banana bread.
Pesto Mac and Cheese
• Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
• Water
• Pesto
Boil some water in a pot. Add some pesto. Follow directions on Kraft box. When water is drained and cheese has been added, add a little bit more pesto. Stir. Serve and Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. There is some pretty beautiful garnishing in my Mac and Cheese picture!!!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete