Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm back, and ready for more!

Hello!

For those of you who know me, you know I have putting off the recipe book for sometime now. I completed the recipes, completed the photos and started to edit it....slowly.

This week, I am putting in the effort. I am getting this dang thing done so you all can enjoy cooking up these fantastic recipes. More information coming soon!

Also....in other news, I am going to keep up with the blog! Hooray! Since the recipe book will be done (soon) I will shift the focus of the blog to restaurant reviews, dairy free recipes, candida free recipes and healthful eating in general. I found out recently that I am actually allergic to cow's dairy and not gluten. I wish I had known that for the last 6 years! Good news is I know now and I am ready to take on food sans the cow dairy. Don't worry cheese lovers. Cheese will not leave the blog or all of you would leave too. Goat, sheep and vegan cheeses will pick up the slack.

Keep checking back to see the latest and greatest in Colorado food.

No comments:

Post a Comment