Saturday, July 31, 2010

Muddy Buddies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cranberry Orange Zucchini Bread





Sorry for my slow posting! This summer has fortunately been very busy with fun activates. For a camping trip with my family I made some Puppy Chow, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cranberry Orange Zucchini Bread. The Muddy Buddies (some call it Puppy Chow) can’t be easier to make…pretty messy though. The Zucchini bread is a little labor intensive with shredding zucchini and zesting oranges…but was a hit by the camping eaters. I get bonus points for not overcooking the bread! Let’s throw a party?! The day ended in powdered sugar everywhere and a full tasting-tummy.

While camping I was very careful to keep my precious cookies and buddies out of the sun…maybe too careful. When all of the campers wanted a cookie after lunch, they were nowhere to be found and thus I am stuck with taking home leftovers. Seriously though, these cookies are good! Soft in the middle and full of flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment